About 220-902 Exam
The industry terms it as a standard for creating a successful career in IT. To get qualified in IT operational and technical support roles, you must achieve CompTIA A+ certification. 220-902 exam involves more than just repairing a PC. Students get to learn the following:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Operating systems, even to mobile devices
- Data connectivity to the users regardless of the devices used
- Skills Required
- To qualify for a CompTIA A+ certification, you need to master and pass on the following skills required by 220-902 exam questions:
- How to identify, use, and connect hardware devices and components
- Windows Operating Systems
- Installing and supporting Windows OS, command line, and client support
- Software Troubleshooting
- Mobile devices and PC troubleshooting, and application of security support
- Explain TCP/IP, SOHO, and WIFI networks and connections
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot network and device issues
- Identify security issues and protect devices and network connections against any vulnerabilities
- Mobile Devices
- Installing and configuring mobile devices and laptops
- Other OS and Technologies
- Understanding mobile, Mac and Linux OS
- Operational procedures
- Follow best practices on:
You require a CompTIA CertMaster Practice tool to prepare for the CompTIA A+ exam. This tool enables you to recognize what you know and doesn’t to focus on your weak areas while studying. You also can save your money and try 220-902 exam dumps from aiotestking.
220-902 Practice Test Details:
- Unlike other exams, the Security+, A+ and Network+ exams take three years to complete.
- Each exam of either CompTIA A+ 901 or 902 consists of 90 questions with a passing score of 675 and 700 respectively.
- The questions are both 220-902 performance based questions and multiple choice.
- The exam time duration is 90 minutes.
- To take CompTIA 220 902 exam, register globally with Pearson VUE. Use the CompTIA Marketplace to purchase the exam voucher.