To earn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise certification, you must have credentials in MCP or MCSA. These credentials are determined by passing the Microsoft MB2-715 exam. With these certificates, you get to prove that you can do the following with the Dynamics 365:
- Network managers;
- Network administrators;
- Project managers;
- Functional consultants;
- Solution architects;
- Sellers of any business software solutions. They can take Microsoft MB2-715 practice test.
Before you attempt to take Microsoft MB2-715 exam, you must have knowledge on:
- Basic Dynamics 365 Solutions and Microsoft Online Business features and components;
- Your client’s device management and network administration.
It is designed to gauge the student’s ability to completing the following technical tasks:
- Using other applications in integrating the Microsoft Dynamics (20-25%);
- Creation of Customer Organizational Structures (25-30%);
- Microsoft Outlook and Mobile Environments management (25-30%);
- Dynamics 365 Environment Administration (25-30%).
Note: The percentage indicates the number of MB2-715 questions to get asked. The higher percentage carries more questions. Ensure that you study and understand all the topics.Preparing for the Exam Topics
Many study sources are available to help you find MB2-715 exam material. For example, books, MB2-715 study guide, articles, video training, and blogs. Also, some materials like MB2-715 dumps are free to download.