Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise certification is the latest exam version of the Microsoft Customization and Configuration. It got released in February 2017. Microsoft MB2-716 exam is suitable for Business Analysts and CRM Functional Consultants. As a business analyst, customizing Dynamics 365 may not be your routine work, but the products knowledge and understanding of their capabilities will significantly enhance your output. You must be adequately prepared to take the Microsoft MB2-716 exam as it is prominent in scope.Preparation
Here is what you need to prepare for MB2 716 exam:
- Enough Time;
- Depending on the experience you have, utilize enough hours per day to study for the exam;
- Use of both theory and views to learn the ropes of customizing a system;
- Self-Training with MB2-716 dumps;
- Use the Dynamics Learning Portal availed by Microsoft after purchasing a training pack;
- Online learning from Customer Source.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Configuration
The configuring includes:
- The settings such as of the document management, auditing, and collaboration;
- The security such as the roles, access levels, define privileges and permissions and manage access;
- Email services by identifying integration options, email settings, and folder tracking;
- Integrating with other 365 office offerings such as SharePoint, OneNote files, and OneDrive.
- Implementing entities of Microsoft Dynamics 365, the relationships, and fields
It includes implementation of:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities like property management, ownership, and custom;
- Associations such as cascading rules, hierarchical data, and mapping
- Fields such as rollups, calculated, alternate keys, global option, and security roles.
- Creating and managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 views, solutions, visualizations, and forms
It involves creation and management of:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions such as the components, types, publishers and versions, and import and export;
- Forms customization such as in building, editable grids, navigation, and access teams;
- Views and visualization like in creating, modifying, and deleting them;
- Mobile devices and the respective clients, navigation, design, layout, custom control, content, multiple forms, views, and activity to get listed.
- Implementation of business workflows, rules, and process flows
- Rules such as the scope, when to be used, actions, and conditions;
- Dialogs, workflows, and custom actions;
- Business process flows that involves the steps to be implemented, run workflows and the branches.
MB2-716 practice exam is suitable for the following audience:
- Technical support personnel;
- Implementation consultants;
- System administrators.