A virtual machine, VM21, will be migrated between two ESXi 5.x hosts, labeled ESXi01 and ESXi02. Each host has two vSphere Standard Switches (vSS), configured as follows.
1. vSwitch0 has a portgroup labeled Management and a portgroup labeled vMotion.
2. The Management portgroup contains a vmkernel port tagged for management traffic.
3. The vMotion portgroup contains a vmkernel port tagged for vMotion traffic.
4. vSwitch0 on ESXi01 has a single uplink attached to the 10.1.20.0/24 network.
5. vSwitch0 on ESXi02 has a single uplink attached to the 10.1.20.0/24 network.
6. Each host has a vSwitch1 with a Production portgroup used by virtual machine traffic.
7. Each vSwitch1 has an uplink attached to the 10.1.40.0/24 network.
What is true about migrating VM21 to the new host?
vMotion would be supported in this configuration.
Storage vMotion would not be supported in this configuration.
vMotion would not be supported in this configuration.
Storage vMotion would be supported if the storage device supports VAAI.