Microsoft SQL Tests
Certification: Microsoft SQL (Microsoft SQL Certification)
DP-300 Exam - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Microsoft SQL Certification Facts
The Microsoft SQL Certification is ideal for database professionals who deal with designing and creation of databases. The individuals owing this certification are expected to ensure the functioning of the systems. They have to back up the systems regularly and keep them secured from unwanted access.
Benefits of the Certification
- A certification by Microsoft validates your skills and knowledge in the field. The certification is of great value which enhances your presence in the industry and helps you advance your career. It helps to bring in more professional opportunities.
- With this certification, even entry-level employees are offered more salary as compared to a non-certified employee. Companies look for certified individuals who will play a major role in bringing in more business.
- It offers a professional advantage of your in the peer group and improves your skill set.
- Earning Microsoft SQL certification will qualify you for positions like a software or database developer/analyst.
- After acquiring the certification, you will be able to understand database models efficiently. You will be able to write simple and complex queries that will be helpful in retrieving data from the database. You can easily design and maintain different types of databases. This includes tables and sequences that come with SQL statements.
Prerequisites of the certification exam
Candidates wishing to get this certification should have the basic knowledge about the relational databases. Along with that, they should also possess knowledge about the Windows operating system with its functionality. Candidates should possess the foundational IT skills to pass the certification exam.
The exams to earn this certification are the following:
Exam 70-461: This exam deals with the querying of the Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014. 70-461 is specifically designed for professionals like SQL Server database administrators. It’s also ideal for system engineers or developers. The candidates should have two or more years of working experience. This certification exam essentially validates their skills and knowledge involved in writing various queries.
Exam 70-462: This exam deals with the administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases. This is ideal for professionals who are skilled in the installation and maintenance of base tasks along with its configuration. Along with that, the individuals can set up database systems. This is to make sure that the system is functioning properly with regular backups and securing the data.
Exam 70-463: This exam deals with the implementation of data warehouse along with the Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014. It is designed for ETL and data warehouse developers who are essential in creating Business Intelligence solutions. The responsibilities of the professionals include data cleansing along with the extract transform load and applying the data warehouse.
Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Training Courses & Exam Dumps to study and pass the exam quickly. Last minute study with Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Practice Test Questions and exam dumps. Accurate answers verified by experts who have taken and aced the Microsoft Microsoft SQL certification exam. All exams are available in VCE format which can simulate the real exam testing environment . Microsoft Microsoft SQL Practice Test Dumps & Training Courses ensure that you have always the latest questions as experienced on the actualtest!